User avatar

FrankProchazka

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Why I'm Afraid of Dogs

    Really brilliantly written, the intricate and sophisticated use of vocabulary really help your argument. However, I think that for dealing with the issue of your phobia in this style this ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Oh the beautiful land

    Pretty awkward paragraphing to read man, you could try laying the page out a bit better but w/e it's not a big deal. This is truly abstract and interesting. I ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Why Slipknot are good.

    I do not dislike Slipknot because I think they're music is overtly superficial or that "they are a reincarnation of Satan". I am simply dissuaded by their sinister and blatant ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Blood Red

    I really enjoyed this story, regardless of how capricious it is. Sometimes I prefer stories which end abruptly, it creates a vivid sense of depth for your stories meaning. This ...

    Jul 24, 2010


See, we could have been called The Shoes.
— Paul McCartney