User avatar

Frail-Fairytale

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pretty Butterfly

    Actually, I very much disagree with the two first comments. The simplicity in style reflected Donald, he's a very easy and child-like boy with no worries. All that was on ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deleted

    I was drawn in by the title, and I've been trying not to read anything too long today since my pain killers don't seem to be working, but I did ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I am Sixteen

    Nicely done, though short, it gets the message across to the reader. There were many good metaphores and comparisons involved, of which I did enjoy. However, my biggest fault that ...

    Apr 14, 2008


Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird