User avatar

ForsakenAngel

Tabs Ahoy!

  • Archive Re: Twin Souls *Accepting GUYS ONLY 2 spots pending*

    Hope this is ok, I decided to go all out for her xD If you need me to change anything, let me know! Name: Casper (It's a nickname, but she ...

    May 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Twin Souls *Accepting GUYS ONLY 2 spots pending*

    Reserving a spot for a female:) profile will be up soon.

    May 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Host *Accepting*

    Thanks for joining:) Profiles look good! Also, I think we have enough people to start, but I want to wait until tomorrow afternoon before I make the first post. People ...

    May 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Will of the Fates (Dead)

    Skye I listened silently to the threats everyone was making towards the Gods, thinking of a few myself. Everyone seemed to be ready to fight, and to be honest, so ...

    May 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Host *Accepting*

    Alright, WE NEED MORE PEOPLE! I'll be PMing some people, and I ask that you do the same:) please and thank you!

    May 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Host *Accepting*

    Perfect:) And I love the name xD

    May 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Host *Accepting*

    The DT. OOC posts need to go here.

    May 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Host *Accepting*

    We need at least 2 Seekers--one male, one female--one other male human, and Skyler's brother before we start. Profiles must be posted by the 28th. The official starting date of ...

    May 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Will of the Fates (Dead)

    Yes, I know, but I like it spelled like that :)

    May 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Host *Accepting*

    Profiles look good! This is Jeb. Name: Jebediah *Jeb* Age: 64 Type: Human Appearance: Personality: Jeb is an eccentric old man who also happens to be Skyler's uncle. He found ...

    May 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Will of the Fates (Dead)

    Name: Skyler Renee' Newbridge *Skye* Gender: F Age: 16 Godly Parent: Athena Power: She can see the past in the things and people she touches. Personality: Skye is quiet for ...

    May 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Will of the Fates (Dead)

    Sorry I dont know why the first post is there O.o I'll have my profile up soon:)

    May 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Will of the Fates (Dead)

    Reserving a spot for child of Athena:) This sounds fun!

    May 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Will of the Fates (Dead)

    Removed.

    May 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Host *Accepting*

    Name: Skyler Soul: Cassie *Casper* Age: 19 Type: Soul Appearance: Personality: Casper is a shy Soul. She’s pretty harmless and has no clue how to use a weapon if you ...

    May 15, 2012


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind