User avatar

ForsakenAngel

Tabs Ahoy!

  • Archive Re: Nine=Trouble!!!! (Now recently titled Ten=Trouble!!!!)

    Yea..ha ha, sorry!

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nine=Trouble!!!! (Now recently titled Ten=Trouble!!!!)

    Sorry, I'm not that into the story...I'm gonna drop out of this one...child 8 is open...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    >Sorry I haven't posted. I'm very sorry if it doesn't fit! :D < ~Annie May~ I woke up, half expecting to roll out of bed as usuel. Instead, I fell ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    ~Ellie May~ I watched as they passed Anika off, but I wanted that to be me taking her next. She looked me in the eyes for a split second, then ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stones Of Destiny

    YAY! OK, I'm not starting...anyone? :o

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stones Of Destiny

    HOPEE! I wanna start now! How many do we need now?? I'm so impatient=)) >Just in case 'yall were lost, Hope's my cousin! :smt003

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stones Of Destiny

    Hope, you have to make the call of when we start and how many people we need before we start...

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunted

    Name:Annie May Age:14 almost 15 Gender:female Appearance/Picture:like the picture! Skills: can see things. To explain, she has visions about the future, then draws them in her journal. Only her sister

    May 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hopeful

    ~Angel~ My eyes opened unwillingly, and a face filled my vision. My stomach hurt, my head hurt, my back hurt, and my arms and legs hurt. A light beamed down ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    ~Ellie May~ The wolves were attaching. I fought them off, trying to keep an eye on Anika while I did. Ester had her. A good person to protect her. But ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stones Of Destiny

    OK, so like, hey Hope! charecter profile: Name:Alison or Allie Age:13 but is often mistaken for a 16 year old Gender:female Jumlae/Valtrae: Valteae Personality:quiet, keeps to herself, but is very ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nine=Trouble!!!! (Now recently titled Ten=Trouble!!!!)

    ~Abiegail~ I walked in the front door. I heard laughter and the sound of splashing water coming from the kitchen. I walked in that direction. I peered around the corner. ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hopeful

    ~Angel~ A new girl was lead in by a nurse I absolutely hated. Dr.Renee was the weirdest doctor here, and she made everything sound worse then it did. I kept ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    ~Ellie May~ I held Anika tightly as they gathered around and talked about the next move. I knew she was more informed about the wolves than we were, and the ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pandora Hearts

    I'll join, but post later under human...Thank you!

    May 22, 2010


sweet mother of asparagus
— GengarIsBestBoy