User avatar

Foreseer

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Forever

    Thanks for reviewing! All suggestions are welcome! This definately helps me. *~*Foreseer*~*

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Diamond Banner

    I thought this was brilliant! When I was reading it it sounded so... deep and serene. Good descriptions and use of words, really captivating. I really liked the whole poem. ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Speak

    I remember this book, I think I read it last year. I didn't think it was gonna be that good, but I glad I was wrong. After I read this ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Nothing Shows

    This was good!! There was emotion and description and it was great! Very sad, though. It was simple and good. I hope there's more. *Foreseer*

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Somewhere Only We Know

    Well, I really like this. It displays emotion, and everything really well. Props for that! Maybe if there could be a space in between paragraphs, but hey it's good. Can't ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Draconian

    Interesting chapter 1, a few little errors but good start. Maybe arrange some sentences a little differently or add some more details. Definately looking forward to what happens next.

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Blood and Chocolate

    Well, it is a good book, but yeah it may be missing just a little something. Oh, well, I liked it anyway. :wink: The movie, from what my sister told ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: It's You

    Well here it is Chapter 2. Chapter 2 While Bella talked joyfully with Mathew, I slipped out of the kitchen and went outside. I caught a glimpse of Javier slipping ...

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: It's You

    Thanks a lot you guys, like I said I really appreciate it. I did look back and see the errors, thanks for pointing them out. Also, I reviewed it again ...

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: It's You

    Alright, thanks for reading. I really appreaciate it.

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Dragon Fire

    Definately a beginning chapter. Good way to introduce characters. I feel this sets the ground for the rest of the story. Maybe you could put a little something more memorable, ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The dusty road

    Really liked the introduction, could use a little more discription but it's good. I like the way the intro is going so I can't wait for what's coming next. I'm ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Game of Love

    Interesting....but good. I had just a little bit of trouble following who was telling the story, though. Like what you put in the introduction, setting the ground for the next ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: No Title Yet Chpt 1.

    Wow! Got me hooked with the first sentence. I am really looking forward to reading more! I don't know, but something caught my attention. I mean, some parts I was ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Shadow (prolouge)

    First I shall say...interesting introduction. I liked it, it grabbed my attention, would very much like to see what happens next. Like Riedawriter23 said, editing is your friend. I think ...

    Feb 20, 2007


A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing.
— Oscar Wilde