User avatar

Flux

  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Alyse ~ I gratefully accepted when someone offered to take us to a pizza place down the street. I didn't have a car, obviously, because I was only fifteen. "I'm ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    :!: Just thought I'd mention this: We'd need 20 people to sign-up in order to get all the ships filled. (1 captain, 1 first mate, 3 crew members). So, if ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *I need to fit Alyse in somewhere.* Alyse ~ I finally found my room. Once the door unlocked-- I'd pushed the key through fifty doors or more to see if ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    Pirates Plot Hundreds of years ago a ship who sailed the seven seas was lost forever. That very vessel owned the seas in which it soared over, the most feared ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Alyse ~ Relived that someone had come to save me, I yanked the girl by the arm and pulled her away. "I have to go!" I called over my shoulder, ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Alyse ~ The boy, Fred, left abruptly. Well, he was no help! And I really wanted to get to my room! I wanted to get out of these stupid prep ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Alyse ~ I slammed the trunk of the SUV down. To be truthful, I had no idea how much I wanted to be here. The students varied. Rebels to good-two-shoes. ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Naruto story book

    Suika ~ Suika dragged her feet through the forest, mumbling to herself. "Water..." she grumbled, when she heard a trickle. She swung her maru around her arm like a hoola-hoop, ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: August Hill

    Alarinna ~ She let out a long, drawn-out sigh. "Well, don't we need to sort of, work on our powers? Become more of a team. Daemon isn't just going to ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Name: Alyse Walker Age: 15 Grade: 10 Gender: Female Description: Shorter auburn hair that goes to about her chin with long bangs cut across her face. She usually has her ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    Ah, okay. Well, let's make it awkward, to break the conversation, shall we? Spencer ~ Spencer just clued in. "Oh, wait! I don't me 'hm' as in 'you're weird' but ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *Damien isn't that mean, okay? His look might've been just a bit... quiet? I don't know. It wouldn't have looked made, but maybe troubled, or like he was really concentrated. ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    No, Damien isn't taken. But, good luck ;) Spencer ~ Spencer nearly jumped when he heard Maribelle's voice in his head. She was telekenetic too? Yeah, yeah, I guess you're ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Naruto story book

    *Or we can just continue endlessly running through the forest, not saying a word...*

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Reign of Darkness (complete)

    *Yay stolen hearts is back! Maribelle! XD* Spencer ~ The group finally found a motel. They all checked in. The girls all piled into one room, the guys into another. ...

    Feb 16, 2009


Perhaps it is better to wake up after all, even to suffer, rather than to remain a dupe to illusions all one's life.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening