User avatar

Flux

  • Research Re: Prose from the Proes.

    I'm thinking about entering a contest, where the choices are visual arts, poetry, and prose. I'm not much of an artist, and I'm not a poet (yes, I know it), ...

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: I need... advice.

    WRITE THIS! I love weird, really I do. Anything complicated or strange, I like it. I've wanted to write something strange, and this would be the 'something strange' that would ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Regarding Scream-- Chapters 1 and 2

    Hey! No idea how many have heard of my story SCREAM, my first post, but I'm closing down. The second chapter wasn't a big hit, and frankly, I'm not to ...

    Jan 21, 2009


I have to ask. Does every question or statement regarding the quote generator end up in the quote generator?
— WeepingWisteria