User avatar

FearlessLove4

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Blue Eyes

    Thank you so much! That just made my day!! So sweet! :)

    Mar 10, 2016
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Your Disease

    Thank you SO much for the kind comment! This made my day! I tend to take a step back from every unfortunate situation I've been put into, and put my ...

    Sep 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Your Disease

    Thank you so, so, so much!!! This makes me smile!! Fortunately, I actually have not had the experience of dealing with an adiction in my family. However, I wrote this ...

    Sep 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Your Disease

    Thank you!! Ah, I should have proof-read this more thoroughly! Thank you!!! :)

    Sep 19, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Relief

    I was actually hoping I could think of a twist to add right before the last chorus...I'll think about it some more! Thank you for the kind words!! :)

    Mar 3, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Relief

    Thank you for the kind comment! :)

    Mar 3, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Relief

    Thank you!! :)

    Mar 3, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Small Things That Helped Me

    Jan 20, 2015
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Relief

    Thank you!! This made me smile! And yes, I do play a bit of guitar although I'm still learning. I'm still working on the chords for this song.:)

    Aug 6, 2014
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Relief

    Thank you guys for the comments, I really do appreciate them!

    Aug 4, 2014
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Relief

    Wow, thank you so much! That is so sweet of you to say! :)

    Aug 2, 2014
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Relief

    I understand what you're saying. I'll try to edit it and refrain from using so many repetitions. Thank you so much for the kind review. I really appreciate it!

    Aug 2, 2014


"Be yourself" is not advice. It's an existential crisis waiting to happen.
— Hank Green