User avatar

FanOfFates

  • Poetry » Realistic, Horror Re: Narco

    Thanks for the review! Now that I go back and look at it, I agree that the line "I can't tell apart the feel" does seem sorta weird, so I'll ...

    Jun 1, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Horror Re: Narco

    Thanks for the review! As for the rhyme scheme, it's supposed to be a little all over the place to somewhat symbolize the topic of the poem. I tried to ...

    Jun 1, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Horror Re: Narco

    Thank you for the great review! You made some great points, and I think I might do a few edits (with your tips in mind) when I have the time.

    Jun 1, 2016


The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening