User avatar

Fall_Into_The_Sky

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Cold Promise (part two)

    I knew it! I knew Adrian was in a cult. There had to be a reason why he would just dump her. Looking forward to the next chapter.

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Bad Girls Need Love Too

    Wow that's really harsh.. If that happened to my child I would help her gret threw it not ignor her. This is very well deatailed and I commend you for ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Azaleas for Susie

    One word Beautiful. This story sent a shiverd own my spine , literally, when the car hit them. See you never know how much something really means to you untill ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: vampyre leagacy chapter two

    Already getting sucked into this story. I live for a good vampire or werewolf novel :) I like the part where Rath stands uop for his girl.

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Metallic Crystal Alliance ( Chapter 1)

    She looks like a bit of both Fox tail and ears Human body * I added a part that says how she looked.

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Darkness

    There are two more chapters

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Metallic Crystal Alliance ( Chapter 1)

    Thanks for the critique! Feral - A feral is a cross between a human and an animal demon. Yes it's a bit odd lol. Tonya is a feral ( a ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Metallic Crystal Alliance ( Chapter 4 & 5)

    Thanks for the critique. This is somthing I put together for my friend Alex. ( an anime story).

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Cold Promise (part one)

    Wow.. I really enjoyed this. I wonder what's wit Adrian?

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Cerra

    I'd love to read the first few chapters also.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Lavender Rose Chapter 5

    Nice twist to the story. I loved the part where he crushed the roses. And just when he is falling in love with her she kisses Tom. Ouch!

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: "My Book" (Chapter 9)

    As usual no dislikes about the story. Just to keep at it and keep me posted. :)

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Friends and foes [Edited from "Making Friends"]

    Ahhh! She blew it Scot likes her and she's so oblivious to it...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Settling in

    Ick I have stuff like this 2 look forward 2 in vet tech school... Anyways interesting story.

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: I Think I'm in Love #4

    ahh i love this story I knew it! I knew it was just some crappy jerk toying with her. I hate guys like that.. Anyways keep up the work..

    Mar 14, 2008


If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there.
— George Harrison