User avatar

Fall_Into_The_Sky

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Needles and Roses - Chap. 7

    Ok I have a new favorite writer I read all your stories today. When will there be more.

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Scars That Never Heal

    Please tell me there is more to the story. This last sequence was my favorite. I like the character Topher though... reminds me of my ex except for the trying ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Flashback to pain: Chapter 3

    Pleaze pm me when the next chapter lz out

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Scars That Never Heal

    I had to copy your story paste it into a new document and reformat the text/font. I will review more it once you post in on the forum not as ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forgotten Diety ( Chapter 2: A dip into the past)

    I might have somthing up my today or tomorro. Depends on how much of my schooling I get done. Plus I kind of messed up my writing hand.. The next ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forgotten Diety ( Chapter 2: A dip into the past)

    Yea I have writers block though so chapter 3 will take some time. I'll probably have it up by next week. This week is the finals etc... of my last ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forgotten Diety ( Chapter 2: A dip into the past)

    Damian lay on the cold metal of the cage floor. He listened to the carnival animals as he drifted off to sleep. Remembering was one of the hardest tasks he ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Beginning

    You were at the bar, tall, [s]and[/s] dark haired and handsome, like all perfect strangers should be. I had pressed stop, at that moment, and ended it so that everything ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chap. 7/Part 2 of Wrong or Right

    Yea I don't get why that would be good revenge. But then again maybe he'll think she was using him now? Can't wait for the next chapter!

    May 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forgotten Diety chapeter 1

    Hmm I'll try to work out the kinks in this chapter. The next chapter explains more about Damian and about Adeline's father's death. Actually I did use the spelling check ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forgotten Diety chapeter 1

    Chapter one: The side show It was nine years since then. Adeline was walking towards the ticket booth pitifully trying to evade the crowd. Shoving her aside like a forgotten ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forgotten Diety ( Prologue)

    in the later chapters it explains the prologue a bit I'll post more soon

    May 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fallen Angels~Chapter 2

    Very good writing. Only think I gota ask is he gangster as in the whole baggy pants showing under wear thing? or Just gangster clothes?

    May 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Gay Teenage Romance Story

    When is the next part. And I'm guessing his almost boyfriend is just faking he isn't gay because his mother or someome doesn't approve. Keep up the good work , ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forgotten Diety ( Prologue)

    Adeline’s fingers trailed the banister. It was coarse and faded, no longer as gleaming as the day they arrived. But that was many years past, back then she saw her ...

    May 10, 2008


There is nothing more radical or counter-cultural, at the moment, than laying down one’s cynicism in favour of tender vulnerability.
— John Green