User avatar

ExOmelas

BiscuitsLeGuin

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Fire Underneath of Things - 22

    I was intending to review to procrastinate from reading for uni and discovered I had half of this one already auto-saved! Nit-picks and nice moments: Her most striking feature was ...

    Sep 23, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Moon Needs Her Night Chapter 15

    Hey, sorry I didn't get to this sooner. I've had a very sleepy day. Nit-picks and nice moments: Asha didn’t want to wait, so she lied to Yuni. “Yes, Yuni. ...

    Sep 23, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: From State to State: 3.1

    Ahhhh slight After Watch panic. Nit-picks and nice moments: My quite fabulous choice was to bring Bilbo and Gandalf to this world, much to the chagrin of the Mirkwood elves ...

    Sep 22, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Fire Underneath of Things - 21

    I wonder if I might finish revmo today... Nit-picks and nice moments: it would have been a stain on their reputation for their son to be seen cavorting with the ...

    Sep 21, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Fire Underneath of Things - 20

    Ayyyyy turns out chapter 19 was the one I'd read before. Nit-picks and nice moments: Her voice caught on the last wor d No, Ivy , you cry as much ...

    Sep 21, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Fire Underneath of Things - 18

    Hey again, Nit-picks and nice moments: Nikki and Ivy nodded and walked down to his office I'm not sure "down" is exactly the right word. I might just not be ...

    Sep 21, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Fire Underneath of Things - 17

    Ohhh I'm halfway the-ere... Nit-picks and nice moments: It’s t he magic black market. Oh man you got so close to zero nit-picks! Overall: I return to the fact that ...

    Sep 20, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Fire Underneath of Things - 16

    Okay, one more review then I go to bed. Seriously, I mean it. *forces self to go to sleep* Nit-picks and nice moments: the pretentious pricks This bit doesn't seem ...

    Sep 20, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Fire Underneath of Things - 15

    Well, my flatmate's out at a thing and it seems there's not a lot to do around here xD Nit-picks and nice moments: The dark mountain is rumbling, my boy. ...

    Sep 20, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Action / Adventure Re: Que Sera Sera Chapter 14

    Here I am! Nit-picks: Then get going you two.” You forgot the opening speech marks. Dragon and Fox arrived in a hilly area, hiding as far away from the prison-like ...

    Sep 20, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Fire Underneath of Things - 14

    I guess there's worth things to be addicted to than reviewing... Nit-picks and nice moments: But this on e had truly captivated him. She looked at ivy and a sly ...

    Sep 20, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: From State to State: 2.2

    A-ha! I am so sad that I have noticed this even before it was brought to my attention! Nit-picks and nice moments: I laughed when seeing Jimmy and Katherine I ...

    Sep 20, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Fire Underneath of Things - 13

    You'd think I'd have less time to review with uni starting back, but it turns out you do nothing in the first week even in third year. Nit-picks: He too ...

    Sep 20, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Fire Underneath of Things - 12

    If I finish this review today I will be ahead of revmo for I think the first time the entire month *happy dance* Nit-picks and nice moments: Even without the ...

    Sep 20, 2017
  • Short Story » Literature, Other Re: Kazuo's Pickled Fingers (pt1)

    Hey, figured I might as well stop by to return the favour. Also if I do 6 more Green Room reviews this month I get a make-believe raven... long story. ...

    Sep 20, 2017


I wondered why we put villains in our stories when we have plenty of them in real life; then I realized that maybe we wanted stories where the good guy wins.
— nogutsnoglory