User avatar

Evolmega

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Misery Lane

    Well, i find this very cute ^__^, and 'lesboic?' XD. And yeah.. It was really cute, but, try writing with no rhymes I'm not saying what you did was bad, ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hey Baby

    Well ~ like the others have said, More emotion on how you felt, rather then the situation, would of gave a pond inwhich the reader could try to grab up ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Breathing

    Hey, I enjoyed reading this. The way you described it, made me enjoy it. And i always like a poem with a little rhyme here and there :wink: , haha, ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: After Dark

    WHOA :OOO!! I really enjoyed reading this one! The rhyming was very smooth, and it entertains one! It was funny, It reminded me of those 'shoe theifs' in that old ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Heart

    Well, I'm not a very big fan of haikus, but in your 'rush' I think this was very well thought out, lacks a bit of meaning though (In my view), ...

    Jun 26, 2008


If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes