User avatar

Evangelina

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Scarlet Night

    Oh wow, gadi. The very first line is mind-blowing. Lovely, really. I ADORE your beginning. Paragraph three was a bit confusing, perhaps you could be a little more clear on ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Agatha Cristie

    I prefer to watch Poirot and Miss Marple on TV. I've only ever read one AC book and I can't remember the title, sorry. Thats what I do. I have ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Silver Locket

    This is very, very, very good. I love the description, the names, and everything else. “You are still just as senseless and naïve" Also, the king-Eric-not-approving-the-wedding dialogue seems a bit

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Chao Ab Ordo

    The last line was very cliched. Because of course, things do get worse, don't they? And I don't think you should start it off as "he" did this and "he" ...

    Aug 8, 2007


I hate television. I hate it as much as peanuts. But I can't stop eating peanuts.
— Orson Welles