User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Sword of Selliadora, Prologue: The City of Aeir

    Hey Epidemic! I don't think I got the notification about your reply :/ My computer hates me. RH is exactly right about wanting to know the characters. Although, I might ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (18)

    Thanks Susie! All corrected in the Word doc. (: Ooh! Tell me! (: And novel ideas from dreams are they best. This was in a dream I had, well, Vara's ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (18)

    Ooooh! What? You heard it here first, people! ;]

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (18)

    Oh shush. Stop putting yourself down. I LOVED MGD! It was truely amazing. Sequel. Now. ;] ...Please?

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (18)

    Ah, thank you, Tanya! ^^ Yes, he's terrible for doing that, the cheeky so and so. Nah, I realised after I posted it that I forgot to mention Leo had ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dream Catcher (old version)

    Anytime, Shina! Seriously, it's a pleasure to review for you! But in hindsight, maybe I should have waited until I was a bit more awake before I reviewed. :/ I've ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (17)

    Thank you Spitfirrre! :O! Nothing? Nothing at all? Wow, that must be a first! haha Oh, I'm sorry to disappoint, but you might be waiting a while to find out ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (17)

    Wowww! That was fast! :D Ahaha. I ALWAYS get those two mixed up! Whenever I use them, it's guaranteed to happen. Oh dearrr. Haha, and Vara's still in the grey ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shifters: Chapter 13

    Imma just asking for a random chapter number... Okay, maybe that's a bit precise... haha (:

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (16)

    Hi guys! I know it's been a while, but thank you for your reviews! I do appreciate them but life has gotten so hectic recently. :/ But I've made a ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (15)

    Thank you Spitfirrrre! I know what you mean about having NO TIME! D: Urgh. So horrible. I hope you're feeling better by now...? If not, go and see a doctor, ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (15)

    We actually are! lol I sent the message and then saw you were online, Tanya. I was like, oh. Haha. Witch hunts for the stone eaters ensured, leading to the ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (14)

    ACTIOOOOOOONN sounds gooood. C: Can't wait! I know what you mean!!! I even have one for this, called Snatches BD and Snatches SE. I once refused to type a story ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (14)

    Ha, Spitfire, ha. Good timing. I was just polishing up the next chap. Yes, I've finished it already... (Well, I had done half of it about three weeks ago, sooo...) ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (14)

    Tanyaaa! Wow! That was fast! Did you just happen to be checking your mail or something when I sent that? Haha Ohhh, your review made me laugh. Especially: Yes, Vara, ...

    Oct 8, 2010


Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)