User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Sword of Selliadora, Prologue: The City of Aeir

    Hi Epidemic! I'm your reviewer for today! My first thought when I saw this story: Whhhoooooaaaa! That's a lot of text! When someone sees a wall of writing, it's instantly ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Here There Be Dragons - 2

    Hi! I'm back! Okay, I didn't think the story could get any better, but after reading this chapter I realise how wrong I was! I love - just love, love, ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Here There Be Dragons - 1

    Hi RH! I saw this ages ago and remembered liking it then (the title caught me-it reminded me of classic tales of pirates and fearsome creatures) but I have only ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My Guardian Dog - Rewritten!

    Right! So, I did my essay (yay! *happy dance*) And so I'm here like I promised! Ahhh, I loffs this story! (: (Yes, I've read the first draft. You were ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: [Sacred Blood Bk;1] Midnight Blood

    Hi Dracon! I saw your first chapter the other day but didn't get time to review it. Then I saw you had a prologue so I thought I'd better check ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shifters: Chapter 17

    Spitfirrrre! I'll have to thank RH for pointing that out because I would never have noticed that! Haha. And what's this about another story?? Please post! (: N/Ps: rubbing my ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dream Catcher (old version)

    Oh. My. Gosh. SHINA! You're alive! :D I'm so glad you're posting as I do really enjoy your style and ideas. Plus I've sort of missed seeing your face/avvie around.. ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shifters: Chapter 16

    SUUUZZZZ! I. AM. SO . SORRY. FOR. BEING. SO . LATE! :S I really have no other excuse than my brain has melted and the thought of just sitting on ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shifters: Chapter 13

    Haha. Tanya, you make me chuckle. You won't remember what you've said until you read the killer bit with the twist you'd figured out. ...And then it'll all come back ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled - part 4

    Oooh. I like this. I know I'm a little late (at least three parts late) but I enjoyed this. I think I'd enjoy it a lot more if I knew ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shattered Pieces: Prologue (EDITED!!!)

    Hiii Rain! Sooo, lovely little prologue you've got here. it's great, very intriguing. And I see most people here have said how much they've loved your description. I'm going to ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Capital Vices Chapter 2

    Hi dexterra! I haven't read the first chapter, sorry... So any assumptions made in this quick review which are dealt with in the first chapter, well... just ignore me. Mmm'kay. ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Thing

    Oh wow, supernova, this was brilliant, utterly brilliant. What a treat! I love your MC, already she has such a strong voice (although it may be actually you going off ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Switch (1)

    Ahhh! I meant to review this when it first came out! Well, you don't mind a delayed review, do you? There's something about this that's very intriguing. Probably the hints ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Cañónoscuridad part I (edited)

    Hello Reuben! Your story had a wonderful, mysterious start and great potential. So I'm your reviewer for this evening! Dish – Disappear, vanish. Red – Bad, lame, dumb. Stump – ...

    Sep 23, 2010


Be steadfast as a tower that doth not bend its stately summit to the tempest’s shock.
— Dante Alighieri