User avatar

Emma

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Smoke and dust (prologue)

    omg, its amazing. Though I didn't get it. (13's and unders dont understand these things) It was like wierd. I need to read more on this or I'll end up ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Juliet Playing With Knives

    Oh yer, I read this story but I forgot to comment. Its great because you have managed to get me addicted to the story. Which is like very unusal. Unless ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: A Song with no name... (suggestions welcome)

    Nice song, and they thought that you were from 1920, okay... There are a couple of typos. Like: mle - male and is that trying - tiring? And also I ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: sweet fallacy

    Wow that is like really good. Okay so I didn't understand some of the words but it matched the poem beautifuly. And also, when writing a poem, you must begin ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Letters unabridged: Letters to an unknown friend

    It doesnt really sound like your sending emails to one another. My normal chat on the email is: Hiya Im bored, are u? I had pizza today it was nice. ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Jungle

    :o I died! Anyhow it was a good story over all, so far I only saw ONE mistake. Vagan new I think it was Vagan knew. But all well! Better ...

    Jan 26, 2005


'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy