User avatar

Emma

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tessa (more to come when writers block stops)

    It's alright, but there are some problems with it. For instance, you don't use a comma! The sentences drag on; which makes it boring for the reader. Your story is ...

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Random Fight Scene, starring Azrael Deathand

    That is pretty good. I really can't say much because I don't really do fighting stories. (Normally because they're not done in a way I like it done). This is ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Voice

    It was very good. I really did enjoy the whole thing. There was some few mistakes. One main one I had reread the line and I still didn't understand it. ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: An alright start?

    So far it is pretty good. I can tell there is a lot to this story. I enjoyed it so far. There's just some grammatical errors in this piece, but ...

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: GOD AND WAR

    ...You're 14? No way. It's very good, and I would love to read what happened next, and before that. I was very fascinated. This Jon man scares me slightly. It ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Maybe at Your Door

    It is good, I don't find the first bit confusing... I find the ending bit much more confusing. I like how you build it up, making our minds wonder, who ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Simple Gift

    It is quite plain, but still pretty good. I didn't really feel involved in the story. You should go more into the man's feelings, make us feel like we feel ...

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Leadslinger...part 2

    It is as good as the last one, though I feel the sentances drag on a little in this. Like I said before, I think you should break it up ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Last Leadslinger

    It's good! There are some grammar areas where you need to improve on, but it is good! Also, try breaking it up a bit so it is easier for us ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Jumping Rope

    This is really good. Yeah, like Shriek said; there is a few typos. You should reread your work before posting it. Apart from that, just wow. I really felt involved ...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Racing Bowler Hat - short story

    This is pretty good! It's quite funny at the end. Just some few pointers. Why do you go; "g.irl" or "m.elting" and stuff like that? Just wondering because you don't ...

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Prince of Brooklyn

    I was confused... what is this about? Is it about a normal boy who is wrong in the head and thinks he is a prince? It was nice anyway, one ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: ''Stop it... please...''

    Its very good, quite moving. There are a few points that I would like to mention, for instance. Never use numbers E.g. '1, 2.' Always write it out as 'one, ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Isha

    Please can you break it up? I know thats not how you are meant to set out paragraphs but it just helps readers to read it, as it is on ...

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Sense Of Nonsense. (short)

    This is pretty funny, I love the end bit about the icecream man. There are a couple mistakes, for instanse; I was walking along Granson Street to where the gates ...

    Nov 22, 2005


If it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck…you should not be so quick to jump to conclusions.
— Cecil Gershwin Palmer