User avatar

EmilyofREL

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Water Under The Bridge Chapter One: Shawn

    And B, I am as American as it gets. I cracked up when you thought that. Sucking face=making out/kissing Donut wrappers=the pieces of plastic that come around tiny pre-packaged donuts. ...

    Apr 16, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Scripted Remembrance

    Hi Sarah. Great Job...I like the description and imagery. Great job with that. I couldn't find anything really wrong. Just a few typos that have already been pointed out.

    Apr 16, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Those Jonas Kids

    I was cracking up! Not crazy about them being gay, but hey. Some of the nit-picky things the second responder pointed out made the story for me. Like the description ...

    Apr 16, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Water Under The Bridge Chapter One: Shawn

    Thanks guys. The majority of this is already written, I just have to decide how often to post. :) Glad you enjoyed it. and Bugbug, I agree this chapter needed ...

    Apr 16, 2011


Every really new idea looks crazy at first.
— Alfred North Whitehead