-
Re: Perfect Weather
LOL I must have drank the wrong beer then!!! And I know I'm really bad with the tense things. It's something that I can't seem to figure out real well. ...
Jan 9, 2014 -
Re: Untitled
Hahaha thank you so much!! :D
Jan 7, 2014 -
Re: I Just Wanna Run
Happy New Year to you too!! And thank you so much, and I was going for the voice inside the head to be a second character, but I wasn't sure ...
Jan 2, 2014 -
Re: Untitled
:D Thank you sooooo much!! This means a lot!!
Jan 2, 2014 -
Re: Untitled
Thank you so much!! I was skeptical about it, but I think I'm going to continue it!
Jan 2, 2014 -
Re: Perfect Weather (Chapter 1)
Phew! Thank you so much, this takes a load off. I have been working on this for a couple years now and I want it to be PERFECT. Again THANK ...
Dec 31, 2013 -
Re: Perfect Weather
haha thanks so much, I really appreciate it.
Dec 31, 2013
