Random avatar

EmilyBB

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Being a Teenager

    I love this! Well said. The only thing I can pick up on is that 'get to suffer from' makes it sound like a good thing, which it definitely isn't.

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Wedding in a Park

    I really like this poem. It has a strange mood, kind of calm but happy at the same time and reminds me of that feeling you get when you walk ...

    Sep 22, 2010


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold