User avatar

EmiSukotto16

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Hunter Games (Ch. 1; pt. 1)

    Thanks alot! That was the exact kind of critique I was looking for. This is my first sci-fi, and I've been looking for some quality tips on how to make ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: X

    I really liked it. And the way you changed your writing style after the first paragraph was interesting. I was drawn in from the "Tap...tap...tap.." Very good! (~) Emi (~)

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Harlequin: Chapter 1 - Watchmen and Golems

    Very good. I love the story line and I found little-to-no flaws. Can't wait to read more!

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter 1: Part One

    Forgive me, I meant to put "Part One". Me fault. I must fix that!

    May 2, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: A Beginning

    Sweet! I was entranced. (“Who and said what?” he asked.) That confused me. I couldn't figure out what it meant. Can't wait to read the continuation!

    May 2, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Frozen in Time

    It's beyond me... :elephant:

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Michael and Aine #1a

    I agree with JCobsesed, there were alot of of stops, and a few typos, but I still loved it. Keep writing! :elephant:

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Michael and Aine - Prologue aka Iolayne

    I really liked it and hope to read more. It really caught me and drew me in and I saw no real problems. Can't wait for the next piece. :elephant:

    Apr 25, 2007


What will live longer, you or your words? Something to think about the next time you abandon a project...
— Omni