User avatar

Em

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: This is the child...

    Ok, I'm not sure if I understand it.. But.. I think.. That I really liked it. Hmmm.. curious. Good job. =]

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: ♥ Art Boy

    Can I have Art Boy's number please? Or maybe a younger brother of Art Boy's? Haha, this is so up my alley you wouldn't believe. =P

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Surprise

    Haha, I just about choked on my Hot Pocket. Very funny. Nothing I would change. =]

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Downfall of Dandelion Kingdom

    Thank you for your critiques. I am thinking about writing a whole new version of this story, based on your tips. Look for it. =]

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Victoria and in First person

    I really liked this.. I caught a slight eerieness form this. Was that intentional? I loved it.

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Ribbon.

    This is awesome, and sad, all at once. Nothing to change, in fact, don't change anything. *wraps her childhood around her wrist and ties it tightly*

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Curtsy

    I was completely absorbed in this. That, I have to say, is near impossible to do when the Food Network is on next to me. (Which it is) It was ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Best Friends...I think.

    Haha, I like it! Sounds like someone's siggie or an icon or something.. Tell your cousin it's funny. =p

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Saint Is Not A Poet

    Haha, this is so cute. It made me laugh. G'job. =]

    Mar 29, 2008


As long as you don't find out about my other, way worse, crimes- I'm fine.
— MrytleJinn