User avatar

Em

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    "Turnabout" by Margaret Peterson Haddix.. I love her books, but this one was horrifyingly confusing and I had to keep rereading pages before I got the general jist of it.. ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Love Is

    Oh my gosh, I love this. I don't see anything wrong with this.. like at all. I think it flows well and is just really extremely cute and sweet and.. ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Lies

    Emotastic and extremely frightening. Self mutilation, how did that become souch a popular topic? (Ooo, I need to write something about that.. and vlog it too!) I don't have to ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Just Friends

    I like it. I have a strange obsession with just friends types of things. The only thing I suggest is that you add "that" and splitting "I'm" up to "I ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The first born: Chapter 1 (major changes underway)

    I like this, a lot. You've got some spelling errors you need to look over, but other than that it was fine. I think he acts appropriately to his age ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Scrapbook

    Ooo, this is really good. I mean.. like really, really good. My only suggestion is: And if I ever cry all night because I think that no-one cares, if I ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Slightly More Finished Poem

    Ooo, I really, truly, genuinely liked this. It had perfect rythm. The only thing I see wrong with thise (though I'm not completely sure) is: "Even when I write My ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Tiny Hands, Tiny Feet

    That was sad and sweet! I loved it. Your girlfriend is great.. well at writing I mean. Though I do agree with Livinginfantasy.. I'm not sure I would refer to ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Beyond the Locker Door

    I am absolutley TERRIBLE at critiques. So I tell people if I like their stuff instead.. =] And I did. Very.. *pulls out thesaurus* skookum.. probably not using it right, ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Monster

    I was never scared of mosters. I was scared of something though. I was pretty sure if my PJs weren't thick enough, Edward Scissorhands would cut me up in the ...

    Mar 29, 2008


I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones.
— John Cage