User avatar

Eloquence

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: RedWall Series

    I love the first book, but the second one dragged and sang a familiar tune, and then the third one was exactly the same so I quit. The books pretty ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Eragon

    I actually liked Eragon and the way it was written, and I found it was an interesting read. I read it when I was eleven and haven't bothered to read ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Trina and Imagination (still looking for better name) Ch. 1

    I really like the plot. It's very interesting and ensnares the reader to continue reading. I enjoy your writing style; it's fresh and new and easily read with a bit ...

    May 8, 2007


Who knows anything about anyone, let alone themselves.
— Hank Green