User avatar

Elle

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blood Stream

    Chapter One: Beliefs, Assumptions & Misconceptions Blood is thicker than water. An old saying, and it’s defiantly true. You share blood with someone, and there is no escaping them. I ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Prose: "Good vs. Evil" (Working Title)

    I think it was really good, and well written. The character is quite well explained, but maybe there was a bit too much about the guns. I'd definatly like to ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: It's About

    Hey this sounds really good. I couldn't listen to it on the site (sadly) but it sounds awesome. Like the others I'm not really into rap but then again, I ...

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Newbie

    use < instead of [ And don't worry...i'm used to Welsh Sterotype Jokes 8)

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Newbie

    Hi I'm new to this site. It looks great and I can't wait to get started. :lol: I'm Elle...dunno what else to say about myself but...I like writing and am ...

    Jan 10, 2005


You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost