User avatar

ElizabethFiction

ElizabethFiction

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Finger in the Dust

    Even though this poem isn't very long, it sends a poignant message that for me, touched me in a way that I could relate to.. :)

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Hurricane

    Great use of similes!! I love your poems! :)

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I'll Wait for You

    I really enjoyed this poem a lot mostly because I love romance. You're a great poet!! :)

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Bunny Fluffy

    Lol I can just imagine a troll face at the end of that...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: RaquĆ©l: Outside Looking In

    Thank you so much for the feedback! I really value your opinions, and if you feel that you have to critique my writing at any moment that's totally fine by ...

    Sep 27, 2011


There's a Brazilian things you could write about. You just gotta pick Juan.
— Hattable