User avatar

ElizabethFiction

ElizabethFiction

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Pulling Me Under

    I just love how real this story is because it shows how nerve wracking yet how exciting it is to fall in love. You're an amazing writer... Now I feel ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: The Queen of Dolls

    OMG that freaked me out! I love the idea of the cliffhanger because it makes us crave more, and good job showing how a child can easily be influenced by ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I Love You

    All I can say is... Wow. I loved that you wrote the story from a personal standpoint and it's very interesting to see what is really going through the main ...

    Sep 27, 2011


You wake up in the morning and it feels impossible? Good. You do it anyway.
— Martin Scorcese