User avatar

ElisaDonut

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: In The Dark

    Wow..this was.....well, to fit the title, dark. And it had an overbearing sense of dread that really spiced up the story. The part about sacrifice was really powerful and I ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The road not taken. *Edited*

    I like this! The emotion and feeling of the moment is really well shown here! I think if you added more, this story would only get better and better :) ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathon Stroud

    YESSSS. I love that series. It made me laugh and was, pretty much, the first epic series I ever read that wasn't sappy. Bartimaeus is one of my all-time favourite ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: I Was One Of Them

    Wow! I really love the dark tone of this writing. It seems so realistic and morbid. I think it was really well written for its short length - however, I ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Hide

    ...............Wow. This is powerful......it's really quite well written - save for the format, i think it reads rather like a poem, but other than that, I didn't see many grammatical ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Assassins creed: Another day at work

    I loooooove this.

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Brooklyn Bridge falls

    Please write more. I want to read about the Brooklyn Bridge falling, and I want to see more of Ahmed. He's my favourite character of the two.... I love the ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Chains.

    This was really well written, even though it's short! You had some extra commas here and there, but I loved the conflict with the little sister and the chains concept...great ...

    Nov 10, 2010


The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus