User avatar

Ego

  • Archive Re: STAR WARS

    [OOC: CARRACK Class Cruisers are...but you were fighting the STAR DESTROYER that was accompanying the Tear . Also, the TIE racks are on the bottom of the sbip, not the ...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Archive Re: STAR WARS

    [OOC: Did you...just take on a Star Destroyer?] "Sir...I'm not reading ANY TIE squadrons on scanner. Either we're getting massive interference, or...they've all been destroyed." My Comms Officer's fac

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Archive Re: STAR WARS

    Name: Eamon D'Arnise Species/Gender: Clone/Male Age: Unknown (old) Homeworld: Unknown Affiliation: Undecided. Formermly of the First Galactic Empire Occupation: Currently serving aboard the Star Destr

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    --Name: Andross D'Arnise --Age: 24 --Race: human --Home Planet: Coruscant --Affiliation: Freelance --Description: Tall, black haired human. Hair split into dozens of meticulous braids flowing down to

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Dragon-Slayers?

    Name: Thorgrin Thundersmith Age: 36 Heritage: Half Dwarf Class: Warrior Priest (Runesmith) Skin Colour: Heavily Bronzed Height: 5'4" Weight: 225 Build: VERY solid--heavily muscled as only a hybrid of

    Mar 14, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    I didn't answer him. Dropping him back to his feet, I grabbed my shield and blade and headed for the door. "Come on. The horses are in the stable." I ...

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    OOC: okay, order of events; Valin comes in and finishes Seraph's beer, with Seraph passed out at the table. DQ runs in and shakes Seraph, Seraph pins DQ, then Croak ...

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    The second I felt the hands on my shoulders, I was instantly awake. I leapt to my feet and threw my shoulder into my adversary's chest, knocking the wiind out ...

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    OOC: apparently so--Seraph isn't one for drinking games and barsongs anyway :)

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    OOC: Seraph isn't that quesy, lol. I'll take it from here. Seraph took a deep breath. "Revenge is just. He showed no mercy to the Aerie. Therefore, he deserves none ...

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    I walked into the nearest pub one of my companions had not entered. Dropping a few coins on the counter, I said to the bartender, "Give me a pint of ...

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    OOC: You got Seraph down pat, Grif--nice one. I looked into the fierce eye of Ma'Lar Thaden. "I wonder how long it will take her to discover that I lifted ...

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    I looked up from my work. "Apology accepted. I'd like your name, to start with." I held my bare hand out to her. "I am Seraph Belfast Templar of Helm. ...

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    I sat up in the wagon. "Driznarden, I want you to get to work trying to decipher that spell. We're going to need Sira if one of us is wounded--I ...

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Four Treasures

    "You fell in love? Interesting. Seems to be a lost art in the Underdark." Seraph closed his eyes once more. "So why Is she so intent on getting herself killed? ...

    Jan 28, 2006


I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.
— Margaret Atwood