User avatar

Ego

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Death. It will be my only release. --Seraph Belfast What's your favorite article of clothing? Why?

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    A fruit? What kind of question that? A--shit I don't know....a banana? NO--a STRAWBERRY. Everyone knows strawberries are the sexiest fruit. --Hunter Wulf How old are you? Do ou tihnk ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "I once saved a total stranger--a hot one, mind you--from being raped and probably murdered by a particularly nasty vampire with short man that kind, or just selfish?" --Hunter Wulf ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    (just because my characters won't let me NOT answer it...) Is there a sound that you cannot stand? Totally--the sound of ice in the bottom of an empty soda cup. ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Never asked something of someone that would warrant one. ~ Seraph Do you remember your dreams? Do you have a favorite, if you do?

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Only basic recipes. Nothing spectacular. ~Seraph What is the greatest feeling in life?

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kobolds

    Kobolds are dog/lizardlike, Sponson, not piglike. :P

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Day is just another shade of night. Light only holds the dark at bay." --Seraph Belfast How will you die?

    Jan 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "To quote the Book of Falthyr--'When in neutral land, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they bother you once more...destroy them.' And another...'If someone ...

    Jan 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "I've never cried. It's...just not a choice I'm able to make, to cry." --Seraph Belfast What was your hometown like?

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Define:

    One thing I did which was really awesome was to prove that a circle was indeed pi*radius-squared. I mean, it's really awesome. That's not creative. Someone proved that to begin ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "I shouldn't be afraid of living in the land of mortals. I should be afraid of what I might do to it." --Seraph Belfast How would you like to die?

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Gnome! Gnome!

    I've never reached 60 lol--i always end up stopping at 27ish and reroll. Anyway--I REALLY dig the face on your gnome--VERY cool.

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Gnome! Gnome!

    Hunters and 'Locks, man...basically anything with pets.

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Gnome! Gnome!

    Very World of Warcraft--me likey, Sponson. The axe head is kinda lost, though--it almost looks like shes holding a flute. :)

    Jan 1, 2007


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)