User avatar

Ego

  • Randomosity Re: (Blank Member) v2

    Most hated: Z :P Most loved: Ari Most complex: TBR Most crazy (fun): Tara Most random: Zelithon and Co. Most brotherly: Bobo, I've known him long enough for us to ...

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: 1000

    *raises an eyebrow* Am I the only one that cares that while we have 1000 members, only a fraction of those members post? And of those members that post, we've ...

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!

    I'M emo.

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I love that pic of the piggyback ride! so cute!

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What does your username mean?

    Phoenix: I figure that I fall into and pull myself out of depression so much that it fight rather nicely. Y'know, reborn from the ashes and all that jazz.

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Actually Emz, Crysi is right on the money--Surfergirl needs to chill out or go home; personally I wouldn't mind the latter--I haven't seen any sort of literary work from any ...

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BURNED! Want some aloe vera for that?

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Crysi

    Ari....just...never mind *shakes head*

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Crysi

    *looks dejected* *walks back to Ari* She can have him. He's got a better body than me anyway. ....But I KNOW I'm a better lightsaber duelist than he....I mean, he ...

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ ^ ^ Claims to be the YWS King of Halo

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Diggin' the 'do, Bobski!

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Takes the most joy out of playing the Game: Phoenix

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Perhaps you did not think of the fact that I knew you knew you were too much of an idiot to be a mod, anyway, and was trying to get ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Crysi

    *strolls away arm in arm with Liv Tyler* you still have that Arwyn costume? I--" *SLAP* ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    If you ask to be a Mod, you'll never be one. I'm being totally serious here. If you ever earn the right to be a mod (doubtful, my foolish friend), ...

    Dec 30, 2005


i enjoy repeating things twice in poetry. but only ever twice. nothing tragic ever happens thrice if i have control of it
— theromanticchemist