User avatar

Ego

  • Lounge, The Re: Guys...

    Hate ti bring up a past topic in the thread, but about that "die hard writers" idea, would anyone object to forming a USER GROUP for it? it would make ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    So far I don't think we've HAD any argument for the racism side..we've all for the most part been against it...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    what is your definition of fair? An eye for an eye? if so, then our justice system isn't fair. Good people get a good house and good money? then our ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: appearance

    I'm a 6'2, 190lb blonde dude (really blonde...if IO were in a crowd, you'd never miss me) I'm into lifting weights, but not overly so, so I've got a decent ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    precisely.

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    and I suppose you know much of the real world?

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: English or Western.

    [quote="QiGuaiGongFu"] no self respecting southerner EVER uses instant grits... correct? [quote] My Cousin Vinnie! anyway, name's Hunter, California boy. English all the way, though I myself don't rid

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    yeah, well, statistically speaking, you're far less likely to get bitten by a shark than to be struck by lighting in the middle of a thunder storm, but I still ...

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    Food for thought: No matter what you say you'll offend someone. anyway, back on topic. Racism, in my opinion, is totally pointless, as we are all human anyway. When it ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    yes, kissing is most definitely the most intimate thing on earth

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Over 16: sexuality

    --How do you identify? Heterosexual --Do you just plain enjoy sex? Who doesn't? --Sex before marriage? Here's my theory: If I have only one pertner in my entrire life, who's ...

    Jan 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to?

    The Used--"Taste of Ink" These guys are great...right up there with thousand foot Krutch and Story of the Year in my book...

    Jan 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav Tolkien book?

    Personally, I liked the sieging in Two reason, realy, I just liked it. FYI, Tolkien may not have created the orc of Mythology, but he did create the orc of ...

    Dec 29, 2004


A beautiful funeral doesn't guarantee Heaven.
— Haitian Proverb