User avatar

Ego

  • OOC Archive Re: Necropolis: Revelation DT

    So unless someone has another post they'd like to make before 5a.m. in-storybook time, I'm going to be advancing time to that point in my next post.

    Apr 24, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: I resent this forum's name. However...[OPEN]

    Done, Vyper. Not really my thing, Ikerot. I wish you luck. Mono, working on it now.

    Apr 21, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Chicken or the Egg?

    The egg. Many animals laid eggs long before chickens made their first cluck.

    Apr 19, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Necropolis: Revelation DT

    Rough Outline of the Plot in My Head So here's (generally) how I'd like the storybook to go down, plot-wise (DISCLAIMER: This is all subject to change, PLEASE throw out ...

    Apr 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: Necropolis: Revelation [Rated R][Closed]

    Kevin Scholler Ashville: Rocko’s | March 3, 2011 | 8:30PM The sheer force of the explosion knocked me off my feet, a blast wave of searing heat singing the hairs ...

    Apr 16, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Necropolis: Revelation DT

    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion. Kidding; though I really should come up with a set of rules for Storybooks, yeah? Anyway. Thanks Loth for holding down the ...

    Apr 13, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Necropolis: Revelation DT

    Can has. How dense is the zombie population, and how are they spread out? 98% of the population of the United States--and possibly the world--is affected by the virus. The ...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Necropolis: Revelation DT

    Thanks bowserette and Scarlettfire for getting your posts up--we now have everyone but JordanPierre with at least one post, and possibly another writer or two joining us. I expect quite ...

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya.

    Welcome, Euph. Feel special, for I don't normally welcome the newer members. --D

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "My apartment? I am a self-sufficient young adult, after all. *rolls eyes*" --Hunter, Emergence. "Are you stupid? The world ended. You can go into any building in the city limits ...

    Apr 4, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Necropolis: Revelation DT

    Threnody and I have been talking about Kevin and Annika meeting up and then acting as traveling partners ("Don't walk near me. If you happen to follow me, I won't ...

    Apr 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: Necropolis: Revelation [Rated R][Closed]

    Kevin Interstate 5 - March 3, 2011 - 6:50PM The bottle was empty. I knew it was empty long before I even pulled it out of my pocket, but I ...

    Apr 3, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Necropolis: Revelation DT

    Works for me.

    Apr 3, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Necropolis: Revelation DT

    I realized earlier that I’ve been talking to a bunch of people about various aspects of the Storybook, but not everyone knows what’s going on, where we are, where people ...

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: Necropolis: Revelation [Rated R][Closed]

    You seem to have mistaken this for some other series. Please read the description of the storybook before you decide to clutter my thread further.

    Apr 3, 2012


Maybe the real Mariah Carey was the friends we made along the way
— Ravena