User avatar

Ego

  • OOC Archive Re: Decay. (DT)

    Everyone that's already been approved, please begin work on your characters. I'd like these all in by 11:59pm PST Saturday, February 7th. If you need help, I can be reached ...

    Feb 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Decay. (DT)

    That's all right. We're here to help. Everybody - start thinking about where your character will start, what his/her motivation is for helping these people, and how they'll contribute to ...

    Feb 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Decay. (DT)

    Be aware, I have added a Magic field to the character profile template. This is only required if your character wields magic.

    Feb 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Decay. (DT)

    Talk. A lot. The key to a good storybook is communication.

    Feb 5, 2015
  • Archive Re: Decay. [16+]

    Creator's Note - we are currently closed with a full writing staff. However, not all member have been approved and things in life happen that force people to drop out. ...

    Feb 5, 2015
  • Archive Re: Storybook Inbound.

    My Lord Mortin. I pray that your Lordship and the Queen Ellisandra are well. I write to you because I fear that Porthaven is in peril. It has been many ...

    Feb 4, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: I love reason.

    It's just so..logical, you know? I mean, humanity in general is just an irratonal, illogical mess. And reason fixes that! It lets us resolve so many issues that we'd normally ...

    Jul 18, 2013
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New chatroom!

    Give it a chance. This is a far superior program in terms of stability, customization, and overall usability

    Jun 28, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Calling all artists: YWS Needs Badges!

    Badge Ideas that Came to My Mind While Looking at My Empty Trophy Case (T.T): 1 Year Anniversary 5 Year Anniversary 10 Year Anniversary Badges for Milestones ^^ You'd get ...

    Jun 23, 2013
  • Archive Re: ATTENTION STORYBOOKERS: Your input is needed.

    I'm no speaker for Nate, but it would seem like retro-active awarding of the badges would be appropriate, so as to not trivialize the work that storybookers have already put ...

    Jun 17, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do YWSers come from?

    That's because we're freaking awesome. So many of the prominent members of the site are from that area. @Crysi, @Meshugenah, @Snoink, @Griffinkeeper...and, of course, me. I'm certain I'm forgetting so

    Jun 8, 2013
  • Archive Re: The New Character Template

    The Storybook changes are being monitored, I'm sure. Feedback is much appreciated as always. If it becomes a more widespread problem - rather than an isolated incident - I'm positive ...

    Jun 7, 2013
  • Archive Re: The New Character Template

    If someone is misusing the tools in the Storybook forum, please feel free to report it to the powers that be - especially @Rydia who is awesome about getting things ...

    Jun 7, 2013
  • Archive Re: Chronicles of the Descendant

    Raimi Gautreaux Raimi lowered the still-smoking Crackle, his teeth grinding together and his fingers clenched tightly around Sparkle’s ironwood grip. He doubted the collapsing gallows had killed the

    May 24, 2013
  • Archive Re: ATTENTION STORYBOOKERS: Your input is needed.

    Hello, all. Some of the older members and chat lurkers know me, some of you don't. I'm Ego, a former Storybook Tycoon responsible for storybooks such as Necropolis , the ...

    May 23, 2013


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind