User avatar

EdelDove

  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: A Declaration of Love

    Thank you for the honest and supportive review! I agree I could do better with the second half, I%u2019ll definitely go back and re word some things. Thank you again!

    Apr 4, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: A Declaration of Love

    Thank you so much for taking the time to write this, I appreciate the feedback! I%u2019m definitely going to go back and spruce it up some. It%u2019s always good to ...

    Apr 4, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: A Declaration of Love

    Thank you for the honest feedback, I need to hear this to better myself! Honestly it just all came to me at once in the middle of the night, I ...

    Apr 4, 2019


You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World