Random avatar

DuhAznDude96

  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Love You More

    the poem here, u could hav added a little more. who is it ur talkin about? why do u love him/her so much? how much did he pay you to ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi im new xDD

    hi, im new to this website and i love this website. there are a lot of people here who express their feelings and it is nice to read other ppl's ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Slowly I kill myself. . . well you know with reality tv

    I loved it, i agree with you with every word

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cold Nights

    im srry but this poem is not great, ur grammar is horrible and ur sentences are too long, it feels as though u put in no effort wat so ever

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Grandma's Pain

    I wish it was all over now, I hope you will see the light soon. Although it will be a hard loss, at least I know that you are better ...

    Nov 30, 2010


You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.
— Rod Serling