User avatar

DreamyAlice

DreamyAlice

  • Art » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: No Internet

    Thanks

    Dec 4, 2020
  • Art » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: No Internet

    Thanks for the review I have written this as a perspective of the dinosaur runner game that comes every time there is no Internet on chrome. And Its a mistake ...

    Dec 3, 2020
  • Art » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: No Internet

    Thanks for the review I have written this as a perspective of the dinosaur runner game that comes every time there is no Internet on chrome. And Its a mistake ...

    Dec 3, 2020
  • Art » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: No Internet

    Thanks for the review

    Dec 2, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Spiritual Re: ~

    You wrote it from heart and and brain both it ought to be a great poem. You seems to be experiencing a born of a baby because you wrote it ...

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Art » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Why Is it a coincidence?

    Thanks for the review I am looking forward into posting another work and I am very excited to get started with young writer society

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Art » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Why Is it a coincidence?

    Thanks for the review it is my first work and you are special because you gave the first review for which I was waiting

    Nov 8, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: I Love You

    I don't care about the punctuations you wrote it from brain and heart both its ought to be great poem

    Nov 6, 2020


I sleep with reckless abandon!
— Link Neal