User avatar

Dreamy

Be humble.

  • Short Story » General, Historical Fiction Re: Souviens-toi que tu vas Mourir (Part IIII)

    Hey, sorry for taking so long. I scrolled down to read the part you've made changes to, which is Hamilton mourning Laurens's death. I like how it was going back ...

    May 1, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Historical Fiction Re: How Do You Plead: 8.3

    Hey, just realised that your chapters are covering two different timelines! I'm apologise for any ignorant comments made regarding the timelines. _/\_

    Apr 26, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Historical Fiction Re: How Do You Plead: 8.2

    Just a few commas here and there before I move on to the next chapter, I'll mark this as a comment as I have no suggestion or opinion whatsoever. The ...

    Apr 26, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Historical Fiction Re: Souviens-toi que tu vas Mourir (Part IIII)

    hahahaha, you're so right. ;)

    Apr 26, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Historical Fiction Re: Souviens-toi que tu vas Mourir (Part IIII)

    I agree with your decision to keep the politics in. I can see why, it's an integral part to their life. I understand. You have done an amazing job with ...

    Apr 26, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Historical Fiction Re: Mon Amour (Part I)

    Oh, I like this edit. It was as you said, 'coy'. lol. This was more realistic; believable too, especially since they are two perfect strangers thrown together. I like how ...

    Apr 26, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Historical Fiction Re: Mon Amour (Part I)

    Oh, I'm always ready to read and review. It helps me to keep myself creatively motivated and proves as a good distraction from my studies. Also, I meant "patience".

    Apr 21, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Historical Fiction Re: Mon Amour (Part I)

    Hello there! Here, once again! I see that you've made Laurens open up about his past relationship in this edit. I think it's only fair since we had Hamilton do ...

    Apr 21, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Historical Fiction Re: Mon Amour (Part I)

    Super. :)

    Apr 15, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Historical Fiction Re: The death of Dr. Joseph Warren- an excerpt; Part 1

    Of course! :)

    Apr 11, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Historical Fiction Re: Parasomnia

    I waist not a second more, and slam the left side of the door shut. "waste" These two bicker like old married couple, can't live with each other can't live ...

    Jan 23, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Historical Fiction Re: Creeping Tom

    You are not! I%u2019m glad I%u2019m being helpful with my reviews. :)

    Jan 10, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Trust me, not? (Part 5)

    You are very welcome! Yes, the more you write, the more you figure out where you need to work harder. I have the habit of posting as soon as I ...

    Nov 13, 2019
  • Short Story » Horror, Dramatic Re: House

    I'm super glad you enjoyed the story. Thank for leaving a review. :D

    Oct 27, 2019
  • Short Story » Horror, Dramatic Re: House

    Thank you for the review. I agree and I'm sorry of the typos were annoying, I recently printed out the story to go through I found all the mistakes but ...

    Oct 27, 2019


This report, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read.
— Winston Churchill