User avatar

Dragongirl

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: [Post Deleted]

    Oohh, me likey. Me likey. Is this for that Beauty and the Beast contest they are doing on here? If so, you are so going to win. I thought this ...

    Oct 15, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Straw into Gold

    When I finished this I didn't think 'that was a pretty good retelling of the old tale' I thought 'I finally know the whole story' This was beautifully written and ...

    Oct 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Cordicide

    First off, cool name. And second off, I hate reviewing poetry like this! Do you know why? I'm sure you do. It's because it is TOO DANG GOOD! This would ...

    Oct 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Please Just Let Me Cry

    I liked it I thought it was well written and well rhymed.(A rarity on the YWS.) So thank you for just those to thing. The only thing I might suggest ...

    Oct 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Woman at the Well

    Either rhyme or don't rhyme at all. I tried to like this poem. I really did. I thought the message was great. I love poetry based on the bible, but ...

    Oct 14, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Crimson Heroes: The Silver Hero- Chapter 7

    Have you ever read the Ranger's Apprentice series? The reason I ask is because this stroy reminds me of that serie. Not like the whole thing or anything, just bits ...

    Oct 13, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hidden- Chapter Eight

    Alright, besides the fact that the whole werewolves vs vampires is completely overdone and unoriginal, I thought this was fairly good. I defiantly, am ready for the next chapter. :) ...

    Oct 13, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Forgetful

    Very funny, but before I get to the good stuff I want to mention a couple things that I didn't like. I didn't love the way you started this story. ...

    Oct 13, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Frog Prince

    Personally, I have always disliked the story of the frog prince. The princess always seemed like a brat, ungrateful and rather stupid. I always felt quite sorry for the enchanted ...

    Oct 13, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Fire Starters

    I'm going to be honest and truthfully I didn't want to review this because it was to good, but as you can see I rejected that urge because here I ...

    Oct 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Torn

    Wow, this poem is charged with emotion. It had nice flow and drew me in right from the start.However I did notice a few nitpicks. This feeling of uncertainty a ...

    Oct 7, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Hunted ch. 21

    Alright T, I 've been following this story and I've noticed a few things. Number one, you have way to many chapters. Most of you chapters are so short that ...

    Oct 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Drunk on Colors

    This poem is a beautiful piece and I enjoyed it. However, at first glance I was a bit daunted by the sheer bulk of it. The fact that you didn't ...

    Oct 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sticky Sun

    Okay....First I'm like, wow and then I'm like, what? I found this poem confusing and disturbing. However, oddly enough, I like it. I don't even really know why. I think ...

    Oct 7, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: This Godly Orphan. Chapter 2, part 2

    Wow this is really good. I think your style sounds alot like R.R.'s, which is great, only I think because your character is first person you need to be careful ...

    Sep 21, 2011


It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person
— starchild314