User avatar

Dragonette

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Storm Comes

    Kay, thanks for the advice. :D I just don't know how to do poems any other way then that. Besides, that's the way my English book said I had to ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Storm Comes

    It is forming. Hmm; you recently used "form," so this sounds odd. I know, but I couldn't think of another word that meant 'forming' that would be suitable. Also, it ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Storm Comes

    Ugh! *is frustrated with YWS for erasing my indents*

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Hunger Games

    Really great books. Haven't read the last on yet. The second one reminds me of the end times and the tribulation...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Being a Teenager

    Ugh! I ran back, so now I'm permanently immature! I'm gonna have to run to get to the other side.

    Dec 2, 2010


Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter