User avatar

DrPepperSkaterPunk

  • Short Story » General, General Re: True Recollections : The Memoirs of Laura Creyton [Preface]

    Hello, I'm in a rush but I wanted to give a quick review! :) thedelphinater did a good review and there isn't much else to be said. I definitely agree, ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Into The Depths [Prolouge]

    update- i have decided to take chenkas advice. Im editing it out the prolouge and cutting her early years into two chapters. One - about the death of her mother ...

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Wild Red Leaves

    It's really good, but I have one problem with it. you describe too much. Every little detail is described, so much that you forget whats going on and it takes ...

    May 31, 2009


My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew