Random avatar

DrDropout

  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Infatuation

    Oops wrong comment I did really appreciate your feedback tho as well I just replied to the wrong comment. Pls let me know if you find anything I could improve ...

    Jul 5, 2024
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Infatuation

    Image [ Sticky ] %u2022 [ Report this comment ] Random avatar DrDropout says... Thank you for the review you were right in guessing it was the honeymoon faze but ...

    Jul 5, 2024
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Infatuation

    Image [ Sticky ] %u2022 [ Report this comment ] Random avatar DrDropout says... Thank you for the review you were right in guessing it was the honeymoon faze but ...

    Jul 5, 2024
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Infatuation

    Thank you for the review you were right in guessing it was the honeymoon faze but the relationship never started. We went on dates but when I asked he out ...

    Jul 5, 2024
  • Poetry » Satire, Humor Re: Poem 18 - Meme Poem!! Definitely not seen beforee! NOT CLICKBAIT!! #videos #EldenRing #YWS #reviews #understanding #WilliamShakesAPear

    I hate this👍

    Jun 30, 2024
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Infatuation

    Thank you so much for your kind words please let me know if u have any critiques or ideas for me to improve

    Jun 30, 2024
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Infatuation

    Thanks please let me know if u have any critiques or insights in hoe I could improve!

    Jun 29, 2024


Inspiration usually comes during work, rather than before it.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author