Random avatar

Dotz

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: What I think of Love

    It felt like reading ...not a poem. It's just not poemy. I do agree with the idea....but it didn't feel like a poem. I guess I'm trying to say that ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Loveliest Spice

    i like it. thats how i usually write though. my poems dont have composition. the lines move by feeling. to emphasize the emotion. I also think that it does have ...

    Apr 9, 2008


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites