Random avatar

Doris

  • Art & Photography Re: The Pianist who played for the Moon Man

    Thank you everyone for your Comments! I greatly appreciate them.

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Pianist who played for the Moon Man

    From his warm patch of universe way up in space the Moon Man listened quietly everyday loving the Pianist from so far away

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Piano

    Hello BumbleBee, I am quite fond of your piece here...I do not not consider myself experienced enough to be a worthy art critic, but I can tell you what I ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Exhausted

    Thank you so much! I greatly appreciate your comments and critiques.

    May 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Exhausted

    Hello friends, this is just a a small sketch I had hidden in my notebook that I wanted to share. This is my first post on Young Writer's Society, and ...

    May 10, 2010


May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year