User avatar

Don

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Eyes of a stranger (Parts 5-10)

    Part 5 It's raining again.And I lost my umbrella last week.Pity...I liked had sunflowers all over it.I forgot it at the cinema,and when I came back for it it wasn't ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Eyes of a stranger (Parts 1-5)

    There! Updated to only Parts 1-5 :) Hope you will enjoy it!

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Eyes of a stranger (Parts 1-5)

    Eyes of the stranger. Part 1 The city woke up today under wasn't that dense smelly city rain.The clouds above us are coming off the shores,driven by wind and water ...

    Feb 10, 2010


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson