-
Re: I want to review your poetry!!
Hello! I should like to request a poetry review, thank you :D It's got 2 reviews so, it meets your reqs lol. Whenever you have time! Dw about it :) ...
Sep 10 -
Re: Dom's Writing Music
Hello! Welcome to my sorta kinda playlist. When I write, I'm usually listening to ambience music. This is a post where I will catalogue the best ones. Use to your ...
Sep 10 -
Re: Count Up Until Nate Zeroes it [2]
209
Sep 10 -
Re: Last thing you Googled!
Operation Cactus
Sep 9 -
Re: spare story, spare story?
Cool!
Sep 5 -
Re: spare story, spare story?
Hello!!! I have a story that desperately needs review lol. It's sci-fi, short (just under 9k words). It's called On the Edges, and is in 2 parts in a folder ...
Sep 5 -
Re: I've written a novel; I'm on draft 3. Can I post chapters?
DETAILS: Can I post chapters here for review? Or will agents/publishers see that as an IP/copyright problem?
Aug 31 -
Re: Tikaya Reads.
Honestly, nothing specific. Just want opinions lol. It's cyberpunk, based off my read of the future
Aug 22 -
Re: Tikaya Reads.
I'm ngl I'm pretty sure you've commented on part 1 lmao, so I thought you'd read it. But yeah, if you've not then pls read both lmao. But pt.1 is ...
Aug 22 -
Re: Tikaya Reads.
Hey! You mind reviewing my part 2 for my Sunlight Through Concrete Rain novelette? It's been in the Green Room for some time now lol. Would love it if you ...
Aug 22 -
Re: Hello! First time YWSer, long time writer :D
Hey! Great to be here :D
Aug 21 -
Re: Hello! First time YWSer, long time writer :D
Hello all! I've been writing for some time; in fact, I was published traditionally at 16 (with a contract, a book deal, and everything). Since then, though, I let life ...
Aug 21
