Random avatar

DisturbedDisorder

  • Media Reviews Re: The Heroin Diaries- By Nikki Sixx

    Hmm. I guess it wasn't really your kind of book. I really liked it, though. :/

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: FANG: A Maximum Ride Novel

    I'm reading the manga versions of the series, but maybe if the books are really good, I'll give them a try, too ^^

    May 27, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I kind of want to say Blue Moon from the Immortals series, but...yeah, I'll say that it is the worst. The first book in the series, Evermore, was amazing. I ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Heroin Diaries- By Nikki Sixx

    Let me just start out by telling those of you who don't know who Nikki Sixx is. Nikki Sixx is the bassist of the band Motley Crue. If you don't ...

    May 27, 2010


No man or woman who tries to pursue an ideal in his or her own way is without enemies.
— Daisy Bates