Random avatar

DisturbedDisorder

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Black Sands (continued)

    The comment before already took care of the spelling and grammatical errors, so I won't bother with that. Here's everything that I thought.... The stared to shake Drake dropped the ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The scheme of death

    Hey! So, I guess I'll start with the negatives first, like the person before. Just like the person before said, the prologue reveals too much. Already I'm guessing that this ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: FANG: A Maximum Ride Novel

    I'm reading the manga versions of the series, but maybe if the books are really good, I'll give them a try, too ^^

    May 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Spiritual Ceremonies

    Another thing that I wrote because I was bored. Again, there is no chapter before or after it. I just kind of started in the middle of a story. Because ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I kind of want to say Blue Moon from the Immortals series, but...yeah, I'll say that it is the worst. The first book in the series, Evermore, was amazing. I ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Heroin Diaries- By Nikki Sixx

    Let me just start out by telling those of you who don't know who Nikki Sixx is. Nikki Sixx is the bassist of the band Motley Crue. If you don't ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Black Sands

    Like the two people before me said, I would pay attention to check it before you post it. It could even help to have someone else check it to make ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Vampyre

    This is just a short little thing that I wrote because I was bored. Don't worry, you aren't missing anything- this is all there is to this story. ______________________________________________________

    May 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Slayer (Chapter Three)

    Days passed and nothing too interesting happened. The window got fixed, I checked the newspaper every so often to see if anything that hinted a vampire was going on, but ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Survived

    You described her pain very well. It's a really sad story, but realistic and it makes me want to grab my older brother and give him a big hug (although ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Gangsta Love- Chapter one(Victor)

    This chapter is really short and cuts off in a kind of awkward place. I would try adding more detail and even describe the characters. Right now I can't really ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Slayer (Chapter Two)

    Hey guys... So, this is chapter two. Thanks to everyone who commented on the first. It seems what everyone thought was the biggest problem was that it was rushed, which ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Slayer (Chapter One)

    I slammed the stake into its chest, watching as it fell limp against the ground. I made sure it was completely dead, and then yanked my stake out of its ...

    Apr 23, 2010


Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.
— Sir James Dewar, Scientist