Random avatar

DisturbedDisorder

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Drown- Chapter One

    So, here we are, chapter one. If you haven't read the prologue yet, you can do that here- *** Calgary, Alberta, Present Day Blossom Eliza sighed, staring out of her ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Drown- Prologue

    Just to clear this up for everyone, that freaky blond girl isn't the new main character. How it's going to play out is that the next chapters happen sixty years ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Drown- Prologue

    Just something I wrote. I'm not going to reveal too much, but if you look at the setting (The part below in bold) you might be able to figure out ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Stars Are Watching (Chapter1)

    Heeeeello there :) This is really good! I was only able to find a few grammatical errors, and they were things that were probably just missed when you edited. Napalmerski ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Scratch- Chapter Five

    Removed

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Scratch- Chapter Four

    This chapter might be kind of morbid and violent, but I just watched a CSI marathon, so I'm sorry XD There was something very different about Victoria, and I knew ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Scratch- Chapter Three

    Moving was tiring, but it had to get done. My dad continued to spend most of his life at work, as usual. He always promised that he would spend the ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Scratch- Chapter Two

    James and Emily continued to be really nice to me, and I was happy to, after only a week, be able to call them my friends. They showed me around ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Scratch- Chapter One

    So, this is something I just started. It's kind of long, so I apologize. Tell me if you like it. If no one likes it, I'll stop writing the story. ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken

    The mist closed on Chelsea, suffocating her. She gasped and began running, but no matter where she went, there was nothing but fog and mist. Chelsea felt a tear escape ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dawn & Dusk Ch. 1

    Hi, I'm DisturbedDisorder! Okay, so I really hope you don't hate me for saying this, and I hope you understand that we all have our own opinions, and I'm not ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Revolution Of The Gifted

    Hey, I guess I'll be reviewing ^^ So, the first thing I want to say, is that this might have been better if it had been divided into sections. It ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Thunderbolt Chronicles (TEST)

    So, you reviewed one of my pieces, so I'll do my best with yours :) First of all, let me start off by saying that I love stories with goblins ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Vampyre

    Thanks everyone for the compliments ^^ Kara, your comment was long, but very helpful. Thank you! :D I wrote this for my teacher because she complained that my writing didn't ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Horseman

    I'm not trying to mean here, but it could really use a lot of work. First of all, you should build up the character a bit, and get the reader ...

    May 28, 2010


i love me some swole chickens
— yosh